12.12.2011

Me and mom

I appreciate the guest post, Erika Mckee
My mom and I have always had a hard time communicating and it’s because she’s just a difficult, difficult woman. I love her to death and I’m so happy she’s able to be there for me in all the ways I need her to but I wish that it was easier to sit down and talk to her than it is. She’s really insecure and gets defensive a lot and it seems like everything always ends up being a big fight but at the end of the day I know we love each other. I got her http://www.cabletvadvisor.com/ satellite last year for her birthday and it’s actually been great – we make an appointment to watch the same show and then we talk about it later. It keeps us from discussing our own lives which can be a minefield and then we’re able to still chat, even if it is about something frivolous like The Real Housewives or something like that. It’s how we keep our relationship afloat at this point!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment